n2pdf 3.2 - What is new?
Handling of file attachments
- The new setting N2PDFVALUE_ATTACHMENT_CONVERT_MODE with N2PDFOPTION_ATTACHMENT_MODE converts a file attachment into a standalone PDF file and this is then attached to the end of the new PDF file.
- The option N2PDFOPTION_ATTACHMENT_COUNT_PDF_PAGES makes it possible to return the number of pages for the N2PDFAddAttachment for all PDF files transferred using this function.
- Using the N2PDFOPTION_ATTACHMENT_EMBED_OBJ_AUTHOR option, you can set the title for embedded objects.
- The function N2PDFAddFile makes it possible to transfer and edit any desired files in accordance with the mode set for the editing of attachments.
Contents and formatting
- With the option N2PDFOPTION_PAGE_NUMBERING_OFFSET you can exempt pages, e.g. the cover sheet, by transferring a positive or a negative value.
- With the new parameter N2PDFVALUE_PROCESS_RETURN_PDF_PAGES for N2PDFProcess you are advised of the number of pages in the PDF file. You can send this value to a subsequent PDF file, e.g. via N2PDFOPTION_PAGE_NUMBERING_OFFSET.
- Converting anchor links
- The new option N2PDFVALUE_NOTES_LINK_MODE_IMAGE_NDL also now enables links (document, view and database links) to be converted even though their target is not contained in the PDF file. In this instance, the Notes Client is opened with the corresponding document or database.
- Automatic size adaptation of graphics (N2PDFOPTION_IMAGE_MAX_HEIGHT_IN_BODY, N2PDFOPTION_IMAGE_MAX_WIDTH_IN_BODY) every time N2PDFAddAttachment or N2PDFAddRTContent is called.
Unicode/multilingual PDF files
- Use of Unicode to edit the content of languages such as Russian or Greek
- Setup of CID fonts and use via CMaps instead of embedding character sets for non-complex (Asian) character sets
- Use of predefined CMaps for complex (Asian) languages when creating PDF files
- Setting the CharacterSet when creating PDF files in languages which are not western European in origin